IEUAN CLARK BSc, MSc
Social Skills Therapist
Ieuan graduated from Aberystwyth University in 2012 with a BSc (Hons) in Psychology. After thoroughly enjoying the course he decided to further his knowledge and specialise taking a Mater’s degree in Abnormal and Clinical Psychology, graduating from Swansea University in 2013.
Ieuan has always had a passion for working with children, and was fortunate enough to be employed as a therapist working with children with high functioning autism, whilst studying towards his Masters degree, where he discovered the benefits of ABA therapy. From day one Ieuan realised he had chosen the ideal career path, which offers the ability to work with children, developing and nursing them to improve their quality of life and assisting them wherever possible to become as independent as possible as they progress towards adulthood. Ieuan takes an immense amount of pride in seeing the benefits of the different therapies and skills, which offers great job satisfaction.
He began employment at Skybound Autism Therapies in March 2014, “This fantastic opportunity enables me to have involvement with a larger clientele of mixed ages and abilities to which I can apply my skills to benefit the children I work with.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- Attention Autism Training Workshop 1 and 2 – presented by Gina Davies
- Good Autism Practice Conference – Birmingham
- Michelle Garcia Winner Social Thinking course
- Safeguarding Children with Disabilities
- Level 1 Food Safety and Hygiene
- Health and Safety at work
- Personal Safety for Lone Workers V2
- Manual Handling V4
- Data Protection and Information Security
- MSc Abnormal and Clinical Psychology
- Developing Self Esteem, Social Skills and Relationship Skills- Alex Kelly
- BSc (Hons) Psychology